Thursday, November 27, 2014

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore.

GoodReads Synopsis: The Great Recession has shuffled Clay Jannon away from life as a San Francisco web-design drone and into the aisles of Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore. But after a few days on the job, Clay discovers that the store is more curious than either its name or its gnomic owner might suggest. The bookstore’s secrets extend far beyond its walls.

My Thoughts:  This is another one that has been on my list for a while that I finally got around to reading.  I didn't love it.  It was very different than my usual genres and was a bit difficult to get into. The plot was interesting, but it just wasn't my favorite.  If you like books that are just a little off-center or about secret societies, then this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment